Bouncy Castle Hire Liability Insurance

Comprehensive Day Cover for Inflatables

Newport | Cardiff | Caldicot | Chepstow | Cwmbran | South Wales

It makes perfect sense to protect yourself financially just in case!

Then once you have sorted the insurance you can sit back with the peace of mind knowing that whatever happens, Leisureinsure has got it covered!

From Bouncy Castle to Rodeo Bull we’ll cover it.

Click on the Leisureinsure logo below for a quote, then simply purchase online.





Statement of Fact | Policy Summary | Policy Wording | Our Terms of Business | Clauses | Initial Disclosure Document (IDD)



The owner of the equipment has Public Liability Cover, will that cover me too?

This is very unlikely; a policy usually only covers the person who paid for it and thus only covers those people named on it. In 15 years we have not come across an owner’s policy covering a hirer.

I am concerned that the equipment we are hiring may get stolen or accidentally damaged. Can I insure against this with Leisureinsure?

Yes. As well as fire and theft we can also provide cover against malicious damage.

Why do I need public liability insurance?

Public liability insurance protects you against legal claims for accidental injury to attendees, and for damage to the venue or a delegate’s property. Many venues require organisers to hold public liability insurance for the specific event.

Which limit of indemnity should I buy on the Public Liability?

We suggest you buy as much as you can afford. Besides the difference in price is marginal when you are talking about millions of pounds worth of cover. Also, it may be worth checking with your local authority what is required (if it’s on their land) as they usually stipulate a minimum of £5M or £10M.

Your website only allows me to buy the cover for one day but I need cover for more than one day.

You would need to purchase a separate policy for each day. Don’t worry though the process is very simple and quick. It should only take you a couple of minutes and you will receive your documents immediately.

Someone requires proof of my cover, what should I send them?

When you purchase cover from us, you will receive your documents immediately. One of those documents is a Certificate of Insurance – this is what you need to supply as it shows exactly what you are covered for.

If you have any questions, feel free to call us on 07763 882 942 or via our contact page
Contact Us
Send Enquiry

Social Media

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign Up Today